Training Program covers the requirements of the STCW Convention.
This course is designed to enable seafarers to successfully demonstrate their competence in the use of leadership and managerial skills. Specifically, the trainees should be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Apply related international maritime conventions and recommendations and national legislation;
- Manage ship board personal and training;
- Apply decision-making techniques;
- Develop, implement and oversee shipboard standard operating procedures.
In order to enter into the presented training program, trainee must represent:
- Certificate of Competency, Education Certificate or Certificate of Proficiency;
- Seamen’s book or Civil passport or ID;
- Medical Certificate or medical certificate form 100 (for coastal water area seafarers’);
- Trainee has to have a competence of management level.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes