Training Program covers the requirements of the STCW Convention.
Passing the training program, trainee must:
- Understand oil product physical and chemical properties.
- Understand MARPOL conventions relative rules and other relative IMO documents, industry guidelines and port regulations which are applied to oil tankers.
- Be aware of oil tanker design, system and equipment.
- Be aware of tanker safety culture and implementation of safety management system.
- Have knowledge of pump theory and characteristics, types of cargo pump and there safe operations.
- Be aware of the effect of bulk liquid cargoes on trim, stability and structural integrity.
- Be able to calibrate and use monitoring and gas detection systems, instruments and equipment.
- Have knowledge and understanding of danger of non-compliance with relevant rules and regulations.
- Have knowledge and understanding of hazard and control measures on oil tanker.
- Be aware of procedures to prevent pollution of the atmosphere and the environment.
In order to enter into the presented training program, trainee must represent:
- Certificate of Competency, Education Certificate or Certificate of Proficiency;
- Seamen’s book or Civil passport or ID;
- Medical Certificate or medical certificate form 100(for coastal water area seafarers’).
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes