Training Program covers the requirements of the STCW Convention.
Passing the training program, trainee must:
- knowledge of current security threats and patterns;
- recognition and detection of weapons, dangerous substances and devices;
- recognition, on a non-discriminatory basis, of characteristics and behavioural patterns of persons who are likely to threaten security;
- techniques used to circumvent security measures;
- crowd management and control techniques;
- security related communications;
- knowledge of emergency procedures and contingency plans;
- operation of security equipment and systems;
- testing, calibration and at-sea maintenance of security equipment and systems;
- inspection, control, and monitoring techniques; and
- methods of physical searches of persons, personal effects, baggage, cargo, and ship stores.
In order to enter into the presented course, trainee must represent:
- Certificate of Competency, Education Certificate or Certificate of Proficiency;
- Seamen’s book or Civil passport or ID;
- Medical Certificate or medical certificate form 100(for coastal water area seafarers’).
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes