Training Program covers the requirements of the STCW Convention.
Passing training program, trainee must:
- Understand ships personnel management and training principles;
- Understand human workload management specifics;
- Be able to demonstrate effective resource management principles;
- Be able to make correct decisions according to situations evaluation;
- Have understanding about self-awareness, importance of personal and professional development;
- Have knowledge and understanding of watch keeping and bridge team organizational principles;
- Be able to manage, train and effectively communicate, as well as motivate ships personnel;
- Have knowledge and be able to apply passage planning techniques.
- Have knowledge and be able to develop bridge procedures, according to different navigational conditions, taking into account ship’s manoeuvring characteristics;
- Be able to organize and manage bridge team by using all available navigational resources and information:
- Be able to get the best solution in stressful situations.
In order to enter into the presented training program, trainee must represent:
- Certificate of Competency, Education Certificate or Certificate of Proficiency;
- Seamen’s book or Civil passport or ID;
- Medical Certificate or medical certificate form 100(for coastal water area seafarers’).
- Have finished training course program “Radar Navigation, Radar Plotting and Use of ARPA at operational level”, according to STCW code A-II/1 standard requirement.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes