Training Program covers the requirements of the STCW Convention.
Passing the Theoretical part of the training program, trainee must:
- Working with various sources of information and get quick and effective information.
- Planning, processing, analysing, conclusions and presentation of the material obtained in both written and verbal form.
- The listener will be aware of the need for continuous updating of knowledge during his career
Passing the Practical part of the training program, trainee must:
- Organizing the time required to perform the work, defending the timing and quality of the work, responsible for the work done, objective assessment and criticism can be made
- Collect and do the right interpretation of incomplete abstract data, draw a reasonable conclusion and generate the right strategy in a particular situation.
- Correctly collect data, bring out a substantiated conclusion regarding existing risks, and correctly establish a risk management strategy.
- Responsible for the work done, can ensure safety norms and Management of the relevant activities of regulations
In order to enter into the presented training program, trainee must represent:
- Certificate of Competency, Education Certificate or Certificate of Proficiency;
- Seamen’s book or Civil passport or ID;
- Medical Certificate or medical certificate form 100(for coastal water area seafarers’);
- Confirming Certificate of Basic Training in Oil and Chemical Tanker or Confirming Certificate of Specialized Training For Oil Tanker.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes