Passing training programs theoretical and practical parts trainee must:
- Understand ships personnel management and training principles;
- Understand human workload management specifics;
- Be able to demonstrate effective resource management principles;
- Be able to make correct decisions according to situations evaluation;
- Have understanding about self-awareness, importance of personal and professional development;
- Provide a broad understanding of the concept of ‘risk management’;
- Understand how risk management relates to your particular business;
- Understand risks which will help minimis the risk to life, business, the environment and to the general public to acceptable levels;
- Be able to manage, train and effectively communicate, as well as motivate ships personnel;
- Have knowledge and be able to develop bridge procedures, according to different navigational conditions taking in to account ships maneuvering characteristics;
- Be able to get best solution in stressful situations.
In order to enter into the presented training program, trainee must represent:
- Certificate of Competency, Education Certificate or Certificate of Proficiency;
- Seamen’s book or Civil passport or ID (for coastal water area seafarers’);
- Medical Certificate or medical certificate form 100(for coastal water area seafarers’).
- The Certificate confirming not less than 12 months sea going practice experience.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes