Training Program covers the requirements of the STCW Convention.
Passing the training program, trainee must:
- Understand the basics of engine room management (A-III / 1, Section A-VII/2, Section 3);
- Consider (A-III / 1, A-III / 6) / manage (A-III / 2) principles of ship management and training;
- Consider (A-III / 1, A-III / 6) / will be familiar with (A-III / 2) relevant international maritime conventions, recommendations and national laws;
- Manage the task and workload (A-III /1, A-III /6 and A-III / 2);
- Identify and implement effective resource management techniques (A-III / 1, A-III / 6 and A-III / 2);
- The methods of decision-making (A-III / 1, A-III / 6 and A-III / 2) will be known and implemented
- Be able to develop, implement and monitor standard working procedures (A-III / 2).
In order to enter into the presented training program, trainee must represent:
- Certificate of Competency, Education Certificate or Certificate of Proficiency;
- Seamen’s book or Civil passport or ID;
- Medical Certificate or medical certificate form 100(for coastal water area seafarers’).
|Duration for Operational Level||50 hours|
|Duration for Management Level||23 hours|
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes