Training Program covers the requirements of the STCW Convention.
Passing the training program, trainee must:
- Demonstrate knowledge of and ability to apply relevant international regulations, codes and standard concerning the safe handling and transport of chemical cargoes.
- Plan and execute chemical tanker loading and unloading operations.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the factors affecting trim, stability and stress.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and ability to monitor and control cargo and ballast operations in compliance the relevant legislative requirements to ensure the safety of chemical tanker personnel, cargo and protection of the marine environment.
In order to enter into the presented training program, trainee must represent:
- Certificate of Competency, Education Certificate or Certificate of Proficiency;
- Seamen’s book or Civil passport or ID (for coastal water area seafarers’);
- Medical Certificate or medical certificate form 100(for coastal water area seafarers’).
- Confirming Certificate of Basic Training in Oil and Chemical Tanker or Confirming Certificate of Specialized Training for Chemical Tanker
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes